Re: [A/S] Mat's new Airstream

While I don't condone the problem (after being one who
has had this problem on two different new Airstreams),
the only way to ultimately test this would be to run
the shower and do all the splashing to make sure
everything gets wet.  I thought that the plumbing
system stays dry during the build process and that the
plumbing was checked by air pressure.

I'm not sure if anyone would do this type of testing
since it involves water and would mean having to
winterize every vehicle that comes of the line, (since
you never know how long a vehicle sits on the dealers
lot).

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'