[A/S] Re: Airstream Life Crash Article/ Another Thread

The article also mentioned the strong cross winds associated with this
stretch of road.  I have been "pushed" by large  trucks in the same
manner.  I keep a hand ready to appy the trailer brakes if I feel
uncomfortable.

This past weekend, I bent a springbar on my Reese setup.  I had to tow
my 29 foot Ambassador with only the A/S loaded on the hitch ball.  I
was fortunate to have only had 100 miles to tow and that I have an F-
250 truck to handle the load.  I know that I was on a ragged edge
getting home.

I will not tow until I buy a new hitch and will from now on carry 2
extra spring bars.

Kevin
72 Ambassador 29