Re: [A/S] Purchasing a pre-owned Airstream

Well, here is my answer (FWIW).  I own a 1999 AS 35' Cutter Diesel,
with one slide out.  It has almost 49,000 miles on it and recent new
interior.  I would not consider for a moment an offer of what you say
is the NADA.  So if you feel comfortable with a 1999 unit that has only
10,000 miles on it--GO FOR IT!  Then have it fully serviced, new tires,
new batteries, fill the tanks and ENJOY it.
1999 Cutter
1990 Toyota P/U