Re: [A/S] Purchasing a pre-owned Airstream

Well, here is my question.
I have seen an add for a 1999 Airstream 35'Cutter Diesel with only
10,000 mile.  The dealer says the second owner is sick and unable to
use the motorhome so they are selling it.  The invoice price was
$160,000 and some change.  The NADA gives it a price range of $60,935
to $73,455.  My question is what would be a good price for me to
offer.  Dealer says it is a consiment and he will submit my offer to
the owner regardless.  I do not want to "low ball" it and turn them
off.  So, what would you folks recomend for purchase price.
How fast and at what rate do Airstreams depreciate?  Does anyone here
has a depreciation schdule for Airstream RV?
Thank You.