Re: [A/S] First year as Airstreamer

Dick,

That confirms something I have suspected for a while monitoring this and
other sites. That really makes new ones an overpriced ripoff in my opinion.
I leave in the morning to pick up my "new" 1989 Excella purchased sight
unseen from the original owners (I did have a buddy check it out). I am so
excited and beside myself this evening, I can hardly wait to get to El Paso.
Also looking forward to road testing my new Nissan Titan and seeing how it
handles a big 29 footer, update next week.

Steve