RE: [A/S] First year as Airstreamer

Only 15 faults, consider yourself lucky.  I had over 50 and the trailer
spent 3 full days at the factory with 2 and 3 techs working on it every day.
The worst part is that they didn't even fix everything.  It took a trip to
the dealer to fix the balance of the manufacturing workmanship items.  The
design workmanship items were ignored by the factory.

Since the Airstream demand climbed so fast they could not keep up with the
backlog.  IMHO, the workmanship and quality control has gone downhill
rapidly.  I tell people to skip buying a new one and get one at least 10
years old.  My 2000 Airstream quality was well below average, the 2004
Airstream quality was FAR below average.

Dick Martin
'06 GMC Sierra Duramax
'04 34' Classic Limited SO
  mailto:suburbandvr@earthlink.net