[A/S] 69 Airstream

  I just need to find the right airstream. I have a line on a '69
  Soverign Land Yacht. He said it is a 32', but the airstream charts say
  that year would be 31'. Looks to be pretty clean. The owner wants
  $8,000 but says he is willing to negotiate. I think I need to go and
  look at it again. Crawl around underneath and look for rust, etc. I
  understand that the "belly" pan is important.I guess the archive and
  other links will tell me more about what to look for. Something classy
  about a '69 airstream compared to the square boxes on the market.
  cheers, bill b.