Re: [A/S] Fowler Interiors, Symsonia, KY

Greetings Patti!

I am also a VERY satisfied Fowler Interiors customer.  Arlene and
Henry have restored/refurbished the interiors in both of my coaches,
and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality and durability of
their work.  Arlene and Henry are perfectionists, and both of my
coaches exceeded my expectations. Among the tasks completed:

'64 Overlander International == Clean and sponge paint all interior
walls (original Zolatone had been painted over with avacado green
enamel), refinish all interior cabinetry (Henry crafted perfectly
matching pieces to replace two damaged areas in the cabinetry),
installed Armstrong Congoleum floor covering, new screen fabric, new
draperies with matching quilted bedspreads, new upholstery over new
foam, and one of my favorite upgrades was the original table fitted
with an oak top (another of Henry's woodworking projects that is
absolutely gorgeous).

'78 Minuet 6.0 Metre == "White Glove" cleaning, stain (light pickled
finish) and install new Birch Veneer tambours in upper cabinets, new
screen fabric, new draperies, new upholstery over new foam, install
Armstrong Laminate flooring over Quiet-Step underlayment, and Henry
replicated the Credenza cabinet and table in oak (another fantastic
upgrade).

The Overlander project was completed about four years ago and the
Minuet was completed about two years ago.  I haven't found anything
that I would want done differently on either coach.  Arlene has a
wonderful selection of fabrics and finishes, and she was even able
to incorporate the original burnt orange Formica counters in my
Minuet into the new color scheme.

Good luck with your projects!

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers/Computer Club #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban (7400
VORTEC/4.10 Differentials)
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible (8.2
Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)