Re: [A/S] Patti's 86 32 footer

> I'm thinking of having Airstream replace the fixed electrical cord
> with the marine style kind.

Patti:
Congrats of the second Airstream.  Be sure to bring the Flying Cloud to
International.   I hope to make Salem in '06.

When I saw your Marinco plug in Lansing I went home and proptly changed
my plug to the 30 Amp Marinco.   I also made up several length of cords
which can be kind of handy depending on how far you are away from power.
It sure beats the old original plug on the 1959.

Lauren WBCCI 7532 VAC