Re: [A/S] Mousing

Hello Marius,

Decon is certainly handy for you, but it is definitely not good for the
environment. The dying voles get eaten by snakes and hawks and owls and
other predators, creatures that normally keep critters like that in
check, and the the predators in turn die from the poison. Each predator
normally consumes many voles... so when you kill even one predator, you
are significantly exacerbating the infestation.

It is handy... but very bad for the balance of nature. Traps of one kind
or another are much more trouble, but much more friendly to the
creatures we share our portion of the earth with.

Easy is not always good.

Best regards,

Rik