Re: [A/S] Headliner falling

> OK, so seriously, why does it have a headliner?  Does this headliner go all
> the way to the floor?  Is the headliner a cheaper excuse over Zolatone or
> polishing?

Steve, my guess is that the vinyl headliner and "fuzzy" sideliner are for
aesthetics and for insulation.  I remember how cold the bare aluminum interiors
were on my older Airstreams.  The outside walls were like sleeping next to a
block of ice.

Another benefit of the headliners and sideliners are that we don't see the
failed pop rivets ;-)

Sam
WBCCI 12557