[A/S] Permanent Setup

I wonder if anyone has developed a check list of things you need to
take into consideration if one full-times in one place for an
extended period of time.(like maybe two years)
I am concerned about what to do with the weight of the trailer being
on the tires in one spot for an extended period, how
one "winterizes" the trailer when you can't do the front and rear
tip, how to exclude critters, etc.
Anyone with experience in this area,please......

The trailer will be in Ontario, so I will of course, winterize it
each fall, but there are probably things I will not think of.

If your potable water holding tank is empty, do I need to do
anything to it other than not put water in it, while I'm hooked up
to city water?

How does one "run" the two other holding tanks?

Thanks
Sarge