[A/S] a/c coleman vs. dometic

yes... that is the big question for my next repair/upgrade. my 1976 28' Argosy
has not had functioning air conditioning in many years. i think it is ready. i
see the email about the dometic dou-therm and the coleman powersaver. the drain
pan sounds critical. what did the coleman installation do for the water released?
what is the opinion of the informed, experienced v.a.c. crowd? i have a local
guy that i may check with. i know he owns at least 1 airstream. the other choice
is campingworld in amsterdam, ny. that's 6 hours away but i would make a trip
out of it.
as always... thanks for the input.
jeff and joanne
1976 28' argosy