Re: [A/S] permaplate?

Thanks, Jack.  Well, I think you and I may think alike.   I'm hoping someone here has tried
this product and knows if it really is worth that kind of money.  I don't mind paying for the
best, but only if it really is the best and worth the investment.  Thanks for your comments.
Do you or anyone else know if Walbernize is still recommended for the new Alcoa skin?  I
don't see a Alcoa info sheet in my bag of info that came with the trailer so am presuming
that if it did require something special they would tell buyers about it.  ??
Dirk
 '05 28' Classic