Re: [A/S] permaplate?

> Do you or anyone else know if Walbernize is still
> recommended for the new Alcoa skin?

Yep it still is.  Use the Walbernize Super Seal
product.  The other think I do is to use a non
petroleum based cleaner when I wash the trailer.
Petroleum base products have been said to have a
detrimental effect on the Airstream finishes. Most
folks (including my dealer) recommend Dawn dishwashing
liquid, but based on its labeling, it contains a
petroleum derivitive.  My product of choice is
Armor-All car wash liquid which is petroleum free.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'
WBCCI 5024