Re: [A/S] New Airstreamer

Robert -

I started full timing in a 1964 25' Tradewind towed with my 1990 Crown Vic.

Trailer was about 3200 Dry and close to 4500 loaded.

Way to close to the load limit for comfort.

Even with HD shocks, anti sway and weight distribution hitch the trailer
was squirrely
in the wind and when trucks passed.

I also added a HD transmission cooler and better tiresand brake pads.

Never lost it but came close several times.

After 1 year of towing my nerves were shot, the brakes were shot and the
tranny died.

Bought a used Excursion and couldn't be happier.

Also the 25' Tradewind was too small so I now have a 1991 34' Limited and
all is well.

Good luck and welcome to the world of Airstreaming.

Blair Prestin