[A/S] New Airstreamer

Yesterday I wrote the check for my 06,  19' Safari.  Supposed to roll
off the line the first week of September.

I have been making notes of things I need to stock the rig with, with
a lot of help from this group.

Never towed a trailer before so I am still a little afraid of what
lies ahead.  The dealer has been supportive so I think after I drive
it around the block a few times I will fall in love with it. (or not)

Will be towing with a 92 Crown Victoria, rated to tow 5000 pounds. I
figure the rig will weigh about 4200 pounds with water and supplies.