Re: [A/S] Second trip out

> I have some Presto-fit sewer components.  One is a
> sleave fitting that fits on the end of the hose.  The
> other is an elbow with different size screw threads on
> it.  The one side of the elbow slides on to the
> fitting on the end of the hose.  In many cases where
> there is a sewer with threads, I can screw the elbow
> into the sewer line, than slide the hose over the
> other end of the elbow.

Great.... that's one of the things we picked up at WalMart.

> The other thing I bought was a plastic sewer drain
> stand.  Here is a picture of an aluminum one.
>
> http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?skunum=6313&src=SRQB

I guess we're just going to have to spring for that.  It looks like just the
thing we needed at the last camp site.  There was something similar at
WalMart, but the were individual things that stuck in the ground.  I think
they would take up more space plus maybe be difficult to get in the ground
at places.

Thanks everyone for all the help!

Judy - Maine
'05 Bambi