Re: [A/S] Second trip out

I have some Presto-fit sewer components.  One is a
sleave fitting that fits on the end of the hose.  The
other is an elbow with different size screw threads on
it.  The one side of the elbow slides on to the
fitting on the end of the hose.  In many cases where
there is a sewer with threads, I can screw the elbow
into the sewer line, than slide the hose over the
other end of the elbow.

The other thing I bought was a plastic sewer drain
stand.  Here is a picture of an aluminum one.

http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?skunum=6313&src=SRQB

For one it keeps the sewer hose safe from ground
debris.  Secondly it keeps the drain hose at a proper
angle.  Its also great for those sites where they
sometimes extend the sewer line pipe out of the
ground.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'