Re: [A/S] Second trip out

>buy a
> heavy duty 20'hose.  Be sure to buy the heavy duty one
> since it will resist punctures that come from rocks
> and other campground debris.

Well, we just went to Wally World and got a 20' heavy duty hose with several
attachments.  One was a nice 'elbow' for the sewer hole.  At the two places
we've used, neither have had any way to connect the hose.  It's just shove
the hose in a hole and hope it doesn't hop out.

Also got one of the plastic egg holders.  Saw many other things that looked
neat but figured we'll wait to see what is really needed.

> I suppose it works, we haven't yet been in a storm
> when they were open.  I play it on the safe side and
> close them when there is a chance of rain.

I'm sure that's what we'll always do.  Actually, we were fooling around with
it wondered why it wouldn't open automatically..... then realized... it's
raining!   Some of these things seem much more complicated than I'd like!

Judy - Maine
'05 Bambi
'02 Excursion