[A/S] Re: Second trip out

I agree that the 20' heavy duty sewer hose is the way to go.

Something you might not have noticed yet is that there is no standard
for hook-up locations on campsites.  We've run across a few sewer
hookups that were up by the front.  For these situations I'll get out
the sewer hose and lay it on the ground roughly in place, to make
sure it will reach before leveling and unhitching the trailer.

I know that A/S has a built in water pressure regulator but I always
use an extra one, screwed onto the campgroung faucet, to protect the
hose and just to be safe.

A 30 amp extension cord would also be a good investment.

Christopher