Re: [A/S] Second trip out

> >Any suggestions on the correct way to transport eggs?

Hi Judy, mine travel happily, in their original carton, on a shelf in the
fridge.

As for the hose, throw that cheap one away and get a heavy duty one. I use a
Universal adaptor, that changes the Thetford ears to every other company fits
ears. You can get the adaptor at most RV stores or Camping World. I have a
hose "kit" I got at Walmart.  It has an end that screws into the sewer hole.
Then all the other parts are there.  You wind the ring around to tighten it.
Easy to figure out when you see it.

> Another question.... do you really trust the
> Fantastic fan to shut when it rains?   Or would it
> be safer to leave the A/C with just the fan going?>

I do trust it to close... IF I have remembered not to bypass it.  Sometimes
when it's real humid it opens and closes when I'm trying to sleep.  To stop
that from happening you open it, then set it on close and grab the truner and
force it to stop. Then it won't open and close because it by passed the rain
sensor. My bed has been rained on when I forgot.

> It sure was nice having all that electricity and all
> that water.  Could take a nice long shower and not
> worry about using up our supply or filling our
> tanks.

Yep, that's why I love full hookups!

Hunter