Re: [A/S] Re: Popping Rivets-ReVisited - now hitches

Jerry,

I agree completely, I towed my just under 5000lb '76 25ft Caravanner with my
'91 Dodge/Cummins many miles without an equalizing hitch and never a single
moment that I considered "unsafe", never experianced any sway problems even
at high speeds with big trucks on two lane Texas highways. The type of tow
vehicle and the trailer size can be part of the equation. I might have
needed one with a much heavier later model 30ft or larger trailer.

Steve