Re: [A/S]

I've not heard of a "Curt" brand hitch but the others, Equal-i-zer,
Reese, Eaz-Lift and Drawtite are all quality made and well supported
hitch system. Equal-i-zer is different in that it does not require a
separate anti sway control. You can't go wrong with any of the named
hitches. Once set up you should not need any other "suspension support"
for your truck.
The most important part of getting any of them is getting them properly
installed and setup for you rig. I made a comment some time ago in
another life that a properly setup weight distributing hitch on an
Airstream does not need an added sway control device. At first that
statement was met with some skepticism but I have had a number of people
tell me since that it true.
 So shop smart and ask lots of questions. If they don't want to spend
the time to help you understand then they won't do the job right. Take
your business down the road.

Charlie