Re: [A/S] Daisy, Question

Daisy,

Thanks, I forgot all of the pictures you have on your site.  We are also
going with the rear Queen, walk around.  Still thinking about how to do
the bath, want shower separate from toilet.  Considering a dinette in
front to convert to a double bed with perhaps couch at the end if there
is enough room.  The liner originally split the kitchen on both sides of
the trailer.  My wife has a red, white and blue motif in mind and I
think linoleum on the floor to continue the colors, don't think that
cork comes in colors.

Thanks, don't forget to send the floor plan offlist.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental