Re: [A/S] Daisy, Question

Hi Bill,

go here:

http://home.tiac.net/~jtdjtd/aspix/airstream3.html

I heartily recommend the cork floor.

I don't have a floor plan there, I will hook up the scanner
and see if I can get one out of the service manual.

One of the reasons this is such a comfortable trailer is
that the rear double bed, walk around ( or Island Queen  as
it's known in the trade, or would be if it was a queen...)
is the only place to sleep. I can put some folks on the
floor if necessary, but I like it just like it is, and
prefer the dinette to the sofa and table.

It wouldn't be hard to make a dinette that will turn into a
full bed, I just didn't bother.

I also don't see the need for a huge bathroom. Only one
person is in there at a time and the smaller center bath
layout is much better IMHO

Daisy