[A/S] International rally??'s

We are hoping to attend our first international this year. We don't
understand several things they mention so Im posting some questions
and hoping for help!

1-they are providing 3 amps of electricity. we get that much from our
solar panel and don't see how one can survive in the summer without
air conditioning. (we are from tampa...)

2- do I get my own generator and if so what is best?

3- why do they run hoses from one trailer to another? this is dry
camping? so don't we plan to fill our fresh tank before we get there?

4 is there any possibility of getting help parking? newbie and no good
in reverse and it sounds like they pack trailers very tight. I'm
scared.

5 are there any food vendors? or do I cook all my own meals and if so
how without the microwave and being in the heat already?

6- is it any fun? Is everybody really old. No offense but the pictures
show pictures of my parents generation mostly. We still work and
travel with kids. And is there anything for teens to do?

7- we have an old coach we are repairing. Does your outfit have to be
in perfect condition to go?

Thanks,
candyk