Re: [A/S] International rally??'s

Candy,

I'm sure other will also respond but here's my 2c.

1. There are two sections, a 3 amp and a 30 amp. You have to pay an
extra $125 (??? can't remember the amount) to be in the 30 amp. 3 amp
keeps your battery charged and you can run the lights and TV. NOT A/C
or electric fridge. I did fine with that last year with my solar panels
as back-up.

2. Forget the generator. You'd have to stay in a section reserved just
for noisy generators.

3. Fill your fresh water tank but the "daisy chain" water hoses will
give you plenty of water. The water flows from one trailer to the next.

4. There will be plenty of parking help and you will NOT have to back
in!!!! They loop us all around and you pull into your spot.

5. Food is everywhere!! Springfield will have plenty of restaurants for
those who don't cook. If you pay for the 30 amp section you can use a
microwave.

6. YES, it is fun, even for teens. People of all ages attend and you'll
gravitate to those you feel comfortable with. Lots of options at day
and night.

7. No one has a perfect coach!!!!!!!!! Half the fun is seeing all the
different trailers and motorhomes!

Go, you won't regret it!

Patti