Re: [A/S] Re: Older Tow Vehicles

Hi
catching up on all the posts as I have moved to Flagstaff AZ.

I too love sitting up higher, if for no other reason than safety. I can see
much clearer over other vehicles and see trafic conditions far ahead veris
when I tow with My 66 Chrysler. My Main tow vehicle is an 85 Ford E-350 Van. I
as a mechanic for many years, have added and done much to the van to make it
tow very well. The car also does a good job just with its stock 383 big block
v-8. I too would love to have a "bnruiser" truck and would if I was
fulltiming. The diesel's as oliver said are much stronger, better fuel economy and
more reliable. However trust me, when I pull into a campgraound pulling my 79
Airstream with my 66 chrysler all the looks and questions are fun:)

Jonathan Michaels
1979 31' International Sovereign