Re: [A/S] Faulty Tow Vehicle Recommendation (was: Older tow vehicles

> but real scientific facts?

I don't have any real scientific facts. I just know that we never
towed the 61 with a vehicle that had a short wheel base. I really
think that is the most critical thing. We used a 67 3/4 ton GMC pickup
that did a good job with a 21' Airstream. Same results with the 71
caddy and the UPS truck. At one point, we had to move the trailer with
a mid 60s Buick station wagon. You could definitely feel the front end
come up on that one. I would not want to do that again for more than a
few miles.
--
Teri Pittman