[A/S] Re: Just Curious

We have a 1979 31' center bath with a double bed in the back.  From
what I understand this is a rare floorplan to find.  I consider us
fortunate since we aren't Ozzie and Harriet and didn't want twin beds.

Due to the size and configuration of the rear bedroom, the head of
the bed is against the street side and there is only about one foot
of floor space to walk around it at the foot and side that faces the
rear window.  The curved body of the trailer gives you a little more
elbow room when making up the bed, or getting in and out on the far
side.

This is just a standard double bed and not queen size.  If you have a
queen size or larger at home you will notice the difference.

I have heard of people converting a rear twin bed floorplan into a
rear double bed, but I suggest you hold out for the floorplan you
want and keep it all original.

Christopher