Re: [A/S] Mirrors

Peg:

         I have a set of McKesh mirrors that were really great.  I did not
experience the abrasion that some have reported (I have a 1999 Suburban
2500), nor any damage to my window gaskets.
         My only complaint about them was that, because we take turns
driving, we had to reset the mirrors at every change of drivers, since Jane
and I use radically different settings.
         IMO, you can't beat them (do get the convex mirrors, too; they're
great) for a single-driver situation.  You can take them off and then put
them back on, and you'll find that the settings haven't changed.
         Because we change drivers about every 2 hours, we got a set of the
huge mirrors that can be adjusted from within the tow vehicle.

- Dick
(5368)