[A/S] Re: Mirrors

 Hello Peg, I bought a complete set off the Hensley group site. I
could not believe how great a the rear view is. They are easy to put
on and take off. Once you have set the mirrors, if you put them back
on in the same place, they most generally not need to be readjusted.
i have tried different auxiliary mirrors and the McKesh are by far
the best. I don't believe that you would not be happy wit them. The
trick is when you put them on crank them down as tight as you can.
the tighter the better. You will not get any noise from the straps
then and less mirror vibration. Check out the Hensley group and also
Eba. Richard in southwest Ohio
Ohio.