[A/S] Merrimack dealer

> New to just Airstreams or new to all RVs?  If they are not new to RVs, are
>> Airstream axles so different that any RV place can't work on them?

I was there last fall when I was checking out dealers.  They are new to
RV's.  Seemed nice enough, eager to be of assistance.  I didn't end up
buying there, but they were very helpful.

I -- finally -- took delivery of my CCD this week.  Between being down
the flu and it snowing just about every other day here, it was about a
month delayed.  Am very excited, got a lot to learn about it.

I spent about two hours in it yesterday at the storage lot, reading my
manuals and trying to remember everything they told me in the
orientation.  Wish I'd had someone videotape the orientation, or at
least used a tape recorder -- I'm still scratching my head over how to
open the curbside awning -- but I'm sure I'll figure it all out.  I'm
just very glad to get it, and am looking forward to the end of snow,
sleet, freezing rain and just plain cold weather so I can use it at a
dog agility trial!

Claudette &
Moby Dick (2005 GMC Crewcab Duramaxx 4x4) & the 28' CCD