[A/S] Re: Merrimack dealer

Hi there, my friend and I are almost comitted to a used Bambi. The
only drawback is trying to make the drive to Grand Rapids to get it
and get back for the spring Agility season, which is the whole point
of getting it. Can't wait really and it's fun to see another agility
person getting geared up. We'll look for you at the New England
trials...and beyond:)-Mary Ellen & Bianca & Scudder MAD terrier
extraordinair, Wizard AD BC, Snitch (the quiddich Terrier) and
Be'ene (the beagle X)