[A/S] While you were out - Airstream - or what to get

We started with a tent, and tent camped for many years.  As I am
also a motorcycle rider, tent camping fit the lifestyle, but I
wouldn't want to full time it in a tent, Ha, ha.  When we lived in
Colorado, we had a slide in truck camper, and it gave several years
of good times.  About ten years ago, we got our first SOB trailer,
and it was permanently parked in a really nice lakefront lot, with
an addition and a deck.  Sort of a poor person's cottage, but it is
still in the family, and we still use it every year, all summer.
BUT, I also got an Argosy about six years ago, for tow around
camping, and now two years ago, an Airstream for tow around
camping.  AND still got a lightweight tent and bags for motorcycle
tripping.  S'All Good.  What really counts for us, is the get away
from the durned blasted city and telephones and stress.

Go Campin'
Tom