RE: [A/S] Louisiana Roads

Lew,

We'll have to agree with you about shaking up the A/S.  We lost the
propane cover on that I-10 a couple of years ago, and it cost over $300
to replace!
It was attached at one rest area, then missing at the next.  We never
saw it fly off, don't know how it happened.
But at, least Louisiana has rest areas to stop and check the Stream and
take a break; sad to say some states, either don't have rest areas or
have them closed like Tennessee, last time we were thru there.
T & C