[A/S] Louisiana Roads

During each of the past several winters we have had to tow across Louisiana
twice, usually between Natchez MS and Livingston TX.

We have tried every different routing we can think of, beginning with the
infamous I-10.  But what they all have in common is at least major
sections of very uneven pavement that shake up both passengers and a/s.

Can anyone help us find a smoother, gentler route, without getting us into
major metro areas like Houston, Beaumont, Port Arthur, etc.?

           -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
Winterized in Brenham, TX