Re: [A/S] RE: Satellite Radio

Hi Oliver,

I have XM in my 02 Suburban and another XM receiver that I use in a
boom box both in and outside of my trailer. I turn off the service on
the portable XM account during the winter when I don't use the trailer.
I wouldn't be without either one! I do wish my truck XM was portable so
that I wouldn't have to pay for two accounts in the summer but it is
built into the truck.

The portable boom box has an antenna that I position in the front
window to get reception and it works great. During vintage club open
houses I turn it to the 50's station to have the proper atmosphere!

Patti