[A/S] Re: Winterizing

I installed a 3-way valve at my water pump inlet for easily sucking
the antifreeze right out of the jug, and a previous owner installed a
bypass on the water heater, so winterizing mine doesn't take too
long.  Time spent might be about 15 minutes and most of that is spent
waiting for the water heater to empty out of that little petcock
drain valve.

Having said all that, I plan on taking mine out at least once this
winter and re-winterizing when I get home.

Christopher