RE: [A/S] Winterizing

Max; if there is the possibility of a freeze you should be on the safe
side and winterize; believe me it's much less costly than having to
repair frozen, ruptured lines or pipes, I went that route with my first
AS, a 1968 28' rear bath, if I can help it, never again!!! One option,
winterize and dry camp through out the winter, this means no usage of
the plumbing in the trailer which will tend to limit you to the use of
alternative sources of water and sewerage. Bob Cornute '77 31'
International: WBCCI & VAC