RE: [A/S] Best Tow Vehicle

AMEN! I learned the hard way this past summer to limit my new Street Atlas
2005 to use NO connecting roads. This after being routed through 35 miles
of dirt connecting roads, 25 miles of which was only two sandy ruts with
grass growing up between them through pastures in Montana. This is with the
AS in tow.  Never any room to turn around . White knuckles all the way,
expecting at any moment to be stopped by an impassable obstacle. Never
again (I hope).

Jerry 4404