[A/S] Tow Vehicle

Hello.  I tow a 31' Sovereign with an '86 F-250 4x4, extended cab.  The
vehicle is long, wide and stable.  It pulls great, but really slows down on
long grades.  35mph is top speed going over any grade.  On top of that, it is
a vehicle that is really only usable for the tow job.  We are looking for a
replacement vehicle and have read closely all of your posts.  What I haven't
found is answers to the following two questions.  If there is anyone on the
list who can answer, please do.

We take the trailer out maybe three times a year. We love it, but the expense
of hauling it is hard on our current income. The rest of the year it serves
as cabin on the Washington Coast.  We want to purchase a replacement vehicle
that is inexpensive and will do the job of towing AND can be used for other
purposes in town.   We leave the truck at the beach as there is simply little
to no room in th city street for it.  This is a recipe for rust.

We have thought about selling the F-250 and replacing our town vehicle, a
Dodge Safari Van (1/2 ton) with  a full size cargo van, 3/4 to one ton or a
heavy full size older sedan such as a Buick or Cadilac that we can use in
town

Would anyone in the forum who has pulled an AirStream of our weight and
length with one of these types of vehicle please respond.  Thanks.

Would