[A/S] Are We Crazy

Hello - we are "want to be" airstreamers but have to find
the "perfect" AS.  So - are we dreaming?  In my mind it has to be a
20' Argosy Minuet.  We drive an VW Eurovan and the weight would be
perfect.  A globetrotter would work, as well as a vintage Bambi, but
I love the windows on the end of the Argosy.  So, I watch eBay and
what I believe are all of the possible AS classified sites.  Plus I
strain my neck as we drive hoping to see that special Argosy sitting
in a yard with a hopeful "For Sale" sign on it.  Any suggestions
would sure be helpful.  The AS group is as knowledgable as the
Eurovan site, so I'll be waiting patiently and hopefully!!!!

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to All - MaryAnn