[A/S] Re: Swinging on the Ball proportional manual control

Greetings Rick and David!

While not the latest in technology, there is one brake controller
manufacturer who does offer an electronic pendulum type controller
with remote manual control - - I have used one of these for more
than ten years and am totally satisfied with the controller.  The
controller to which I refer is the Hayes-Lemmerz Energize XPC (see:
http://aftermarket.hayes-lemmerz.com/html/energize_xpc.html).  This
remote control has been particularly handy with my Cadillac as the
only place to mount the controller is so low on the dash that it is
very inconvenient, but with the remote it is as near as the column
mounted shift lever where the remote control can be found when I am
towing.

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers/Computer Club #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban (7400
VORTEC/4.10 Differentials)
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible (8.2
Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)