Re: [A/S] Buddy Heater

 I know I said a window,but in reality, I usually open the vent up
in front living area, instead of the window. With the vent open,
instead of the window, you don't get a cold draft, but with both
vents open fresh air will still be pulled in the trailer. I have
done this for several years with other catalytic heaters and have
had no problems, but you need to do what is safe for you. I
experimented during the day with this method. The Buddy Heater and I
believe most of the newer catalytic heaters have low oxygen sensors
in them that will shut heaters down. Richard in Southwest
Ohio