Re: [A/S] 1982 chevy suburban 3/4 ton 2wd 6.2l diesel???

I was the (happy???) owner of an 82 3/4 ton suberan I sold it in the year
2000 for $500.00 it had less than 150k miles on it in that timeIt had 3 injector
pumps I last track of the number of starters that I had to replace I sold it
whrn the second transmition went south. It was plegued with electrical provlems
The engine was solid but a gutless wonder.Before ane one suggests that I did
not know how to maintain a Diesel this was the 6th diesel that I ownedthe rest
were cars.I do my own maintaince and am very maintaince councious. I now have
a Dodge Cummins and am delighted with it.
Jim Smith