[A/S] Invoice Pricing 2005 International CCD

Hello Everyone!
My 1st post so here it goes.
I am wondering if there is anywhere on the web to find out the
invoice price of an Airstream and/or the optional equipment? Similar
to www.edmunds.com where you can find out the invoice price vs. MSRP
price. This is an invaluable tool that I used when I bought my last
truck. I am looking at a 2005 International CCD that's loaded
(including 3 awnings, solar charge system, premium audio/visual
upgrade package, convection microwave). I know the MSRP is $55,613
but hard to tell if the price I was quoted is decent. Is there a
percentage you can take off the MSRP as a general rule? How about
optional equipment? I have no idea what the options listed above
cost the dealer.
Thanks in advance for any help!