RE: [A/S] Invoice Pricing 2005 International CCD

My experience when I bought my first new Airstream is that the best thing to
do is decide what options you want and contact as many dealers as far away
as you are willing to drive for pick-up.  I ran into everything from 3% over
MSRP to about a 10% discount.  Once you find the lowest price use that to
negotiate with a close by dealer.  There are dealers willing to deal in
Texas, Ohio, and California that I am aware of.  Non-factory options are
where some dealers will try to make up for a MSRP reduction.

Good luck in your dealings and welcome on joining the Airstream community.

Dick Martin
'01 GMC Sierra Duramax
'04 34' Classic Limited SO
  http://home.earthlink.net/~DriveAbout