Re: [A/S] heater and water heater instructions

Yes. My fridge stays on "automatic", so it switches to gas as soon as I
disconnect from the campsite and get back on the road. I guess I have towed
the AS around 75,000 miles with the fridge running AOK on gas.

Modern fridges re-light automatically when necessary. Older ones need the
pilot, and if it blows out, the beer gets warm. If you have pilot, check it
every few hours when towing.

OTOH, if you are concerned about
wreck/rollover/gasoline/fire/burning/screaming, you might NOT want any
sources of ignition back there...

Jerry 4404